Park Yoochun is opening a YouTube channel


Article: Park Yoochun gears up, "Opening a YouTube channel, I will be posting a variety of content"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+283, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He thought he landed a woman from a rich family but failed. Now he's old and his fans all left and his image is in the toilet ㅋㅋ I guess YouTube is a last ditch effort ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+218, -3] All the celebrities are starting YouTube now...

3. [+205, -5] All I can think is toilet

4. [+19, -0] He should do a YouTube challenge like trying to eat in the bathroom without making noise

5. [+17, -0] Idiot... if he had managed himself better, he could've still been running his celebrity career right now before getting married to a mid-chaebol family later... tsk tsk

6. [+16, -0] I don't care that he's into toilets or anything worse, just mad that my memories of being his fan have been tainted...

7. [+15, -0] He can do toilet cleanup videos

8. [+12, -0] Is he suffering from hair loss? Why is his forehead so big...

9. [+6, -0] Another trash to add to the YouTube list ㅡㅡ

10. [+4, -0] His face just makes me throw up.. ㅠㅠ his toilet image is too strong..

-