Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young take couple selcas


Article: Jang Dong Gun ♥ Go So Young 'couple selca' showing off their perfect features

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+461, -51] I heard even Cha Eun Woo can't compare to how handsome Jang Dong Gun looks in real life, I really want to see once before I die

2. [+400, -9] He reminds me of grandpa Park Geun Hyung. That aged, charismatic look... he gets more handsome with age.

3. [+291, -10] I saw him from far away once and even far away, I could tell that he had big eyes, a tall nose... that's how distinctive his facial features were. He was a work of art.

4. [+31, -3] They're getting old too... can't escape the passage of time.

5. [+22, -7] Go So Young is still so pretty... and Jang Dong Gun is still as handsome as ever

6. [+21, -9] Jang Dong Gun is aging pretty hard

7. [+21, -1] He really represented the looks of a generation

8. [+18, -1] They're both getting old ㅠ as am I

9. [+17, -8] The nation's top 4 are Go Soo, Won Bin, Jung Woo Sung, and Jang Dong Gun, and Jang Dong Gun is seriously different from his face shape... you can tell from his profile that his bones are just different from the rest of us.

10. [+13, -3] What a real visual couple... how pretty their children must be!

-