Dara is ready to take on the cold at the airport


Article: Sandara Park 'unique fashion sense'

Source: 10asia via Nate

1. [+305, -9] She's been in the industry for how many years and she still doesn't know what clothes look good on her.. what is she wearing.. does she not have a mirror at home?

2. [+252, -7] Is she being deployed overseas? ㅋㅋ She looks like she's off to war

3. [+190, -10] So, so tacky. Her face is so pretty, why does she dress like this?

4. [+18, -4] Give me that face if you're going to use it like this ㅠ her face is still so pretty but I had to do a double take once I scrolled won ㅜ

5. [+17, -2] I wonder what kind of brain this outfit idea came out of.. and what she was thinking putting it on... ㅎ

6. [+16, -0] She'd be so pretty in a simple sweater and jeans with a padded jacket on top, just why...

7. [+11, -1] Sigh.. no talent, no charm, no sense... but a pretty face

8. [+9, -0] I get that she's wearing sponsored clothing but it doesn't look good on her at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ unless the sponsor company is her anti....

9. [+9, -0] Her pretty face is always overshadowed by her crazy fashion ㅋㅋ

10. [+7, -1] I bet she laughed while putting this on ㅋㅋㅋ

-