The same animal shelter Lee Hyori adopted Sunshim from burns down in fire


Article: Animal shelter that Lee Hyori adopted 'Sunshim' from burnt down in fire... 260 abandoned animals dead

Source: Sports Seoul via Naver

1. [+641, -1] Ah.. terrifying and upsetting... the fact that this happened to abandoned animals, no less..

2. [+333, -2] I just hope somebody didn't do it on purpose

3. [+316, -3] I hope all of them can run and play all they want in the clouds

4. [+195, -1] I hope they investigate into it to make sure someone didn't set it on fire

5. [+188, -3] Sigh.. on such a cold day... what a piece of news to make your heart sink. I can't imagine how much Hyori unni must feel right now.. Rest peacefully in the sky, kids..

6. [+23, -0] Babies ㅜㅜ I feel so bad ㅜ I'm so sorry we couldn't protect you. Please forget everything here and be happy in heaven ㅜㅜ

7. [+21, -0] As a pet mother to three, this rips my heart... please rest peacefully...

8. [+20, -0] Dogs have such a heightened sense that I'm sure they must've been barking like crazy once they sensed it... They could've all lived if someone just opened the door... I think someone purposely set the place on fire because they were tired of the noise or smell... please investigate it thoroughly.

9. [+20, -0] So sad... spent their lives in cages only to die without knowing why... ㅠㅠ

10. [+19, -1] As if being abandoned wasn't bad enough, they spent such a cold, difficult winter in the shelter, and then to die such a painful death... I heard that dogs hide their heads in a corner when they're stuck in a fire, my heart just breaks ㅜㅜ they think they'll be fine as long as they hide their heads ㅜㅜ

-