Taemin uses Kang Ta as hair inspiration for his latest cut


Article: Taemin 'hair style passed down from Kang Ta'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+837, -14] The title is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Ta really has kept the same hair style

2. [+625, -11] Title on point

3. [+469, -6] The title ㅋㅋㅋㅋ his director passed it down to him

4. [+26, -5] He's one of the idols that I think has a great body for dancing, the other being Jimin. Just my personal preference so don't at me.

5. [+21, -0] I wonder if he's growing his hair out for a comeback ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ funny title

6. [+19, -0] God of dance... probably the top out of all current and newcomer idols

7. [+19, -1] Taemin's 'Move' is so damn good

8. [+13, -0] He looks like a prince with this hair~ my favorite

9. [+12, -2] He doesn't seem human... daebak visuals

10. [+3, -0] SM's head stylist really doesn't change their style preference... still stuck in that TVXQ, Shinhwa, HOT era with the weird, elf-like hair styles

-