Sunmi returns to the airport after 'MAMA'


Article: Sunmi 'vitamin smile~'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+223, -21] She didn't even bother opening her mouth while lip syncing at the MAMA. I felt embarrassed to have Janet Jackson there.

2. [+187, -33] She looks like an ajumma who lives around the Han River. They wear that exact fashion with that make up.

3. [+168, -65] I know they both got surgery but I find Risabae prettier

4. [+21, -4] I was so embarrased with how blatantly she was lip syncing at the MAMA ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ at a ceremony watched by the entire world ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ at least open your mouth ㅜㅜ

5. [+11, -1] Lip sync queen

6. [+8, -2] I still can't forget the fillers she got in her forehead ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

7. [+6, -1] All I see is her mouth

8. [+4, -2] Is she the pigeon ajumma from 'Home Alone 2'???

-