Hani thanks for her parents for her fast metabolism


Article: EXID Hani, "For how much I eat, I don't gain weight for it, thankful to my parents for the genes"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+468, -43] It's only because you're young and active, you'll start to gain weight once you're older

2. [+355, -137] She changed her nose ever so slightly, but it's really pretty

3. [+333, -122] What a liar, she said before that she eats only a little bit because she's scared of gaining weight

4. [+46, -5] She fixed her hook nose ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+34, -7] ㅋㅋ But you don't even eat like that every day

6. [+25, -4] I used to be like that... Never gained weight no matter how much I ate but after I gave birth ㅠㅠ everything changed!!!!!!

7. [+24, -0] I was the same until I hit my thirties and started gaining ㅎㅎ you won't know now but it'll happen ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+21, -0] That was me... I never passed 47 kg but after having two kids... 55 is my new base weight ㅠㅠ

9. [+17, -3] Her face has always looked so masculine to me

10. [+17, -1] In my twenties, I lost my weight even when all I did was eat and sleep. After I turned 29, everything I eat goes to fat. I gained 8 kg last winter.

11. [+14, -1] Everyone who says "I don't gain weight no matter how much I eat~" gain it all when they hit their mid-thirties ㅋ

12. [+12, -3] Seems like she fixed her hook nose and sized her nostrils down

-