Leeteuk reflects on lonely feelings for his year-end


Article: "I wish someone would ask how I'm doing" Leeteuk reveals his loneliness in the 2018 year-end

Source: Mydaily via Nate

"Spending my year-end working, resting, and with Koongie. I don't drink anymore so no one invites me out. Too lazy to go out anyway. It's cold. I just need conversation, I wish people would ask me how I'm doing on Katalk. I don't expect much, just a 'good work, how's it going'. Not disappointed or anything, I just hope everything works out for everyone in 2019."

1. [+1,887, -49] Then you ask first...

2. [+1,726, -54] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why don't you ask first ㅋㅋㅋ isn't this basically acting like an attention wh*re? ㅋㅋ

3. [+1,285, -41] Yeonwoo-ya..

4. [+133, -0] But you have no problem asking Yeonwoo first ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+130, -1] Why don't you send a message... how are you this old and still acting like this? Why don't you refrain from sending DMs to female idols.

6. [+130, -1] He seems like such a cheap person... guys like him are the worst types to marry.

7. [+94, -1] For some reason, I feel like Leeteuk's getting scared of being forgotten with all the new idols and variety stars taking over.

8. [+84, -2] It's been a few years and I think Leeteuk is having trouble accepting the fact that he's slowly losing popularity. He got left out of Hong Kong in MAMA now that SuJu aren't as popular as they used to be.. and that Instagram DM scandal shows how lonely he is lately. It's times like these that members should check up on him and keep up conversations but it must not happen in SuJu...

9. [+79, -0] I think he wrote this hoping a specific someone will contact him

10. [+74, -0] Was this written for Yeonwoo?

11. [+73, -4] Jungsoo-ya, let's start acting your age...

12. [+45, -2] When he acts like this, he seems like an attention wh*re but then I wonder how lonely he must be to be like this... come on, we've all been there. Now I'm just scared that these messages might be a cry for help. Let's not be too harsh~

13. [+37, -2] Is this for Yeonwoo-ya? ㅋㅋㅋ

14. [+33, -0] All of his DMs must've been rejected

15. [+32, -3] Would it hurt you to ask people first?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-