Nam Taehyun confesses he's had 25+ cosmetic shots


Article: Nam Taehyun's surprising confession "I've had over 25 contouring fillers"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+267, -7] Why does he give such a... weird impression...? His vibe is like a wind blowing across an empty, dried up field.

2. [+171, -8] Everything he says makes it unable to like him

3. [+133, -7] I'm sure you're proud of that

4. [+20, -2] How can he still look like that after fillers...

5. [+16, -3] He calls himself idol visuals and yet his face is..

6. [+16, -4] Guys like him make me believe in physiognomy

7. [+13, -1] I guess some faces just can't be helped

8. [+9, -1] I don't think he should be getting any fillers; His face makes him look poor... he'll look like a beggar if he loses any more weight

9. [+7, -1] Wait, this is a face after fillers?

10. [+6, -1] ? Where did he get the shots? ㅋㅋㅋ

-