Zico expresses his disbelief at having visited North Korea



Article: Zico, "I still can't believe I saw Heaven Lake"

Source: Yonhap News via Nate

1. [+617, -93] He looked cute in this morning's broadcast ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so excited to have tried the naengmyun ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+552, -69] He was probably the first ever hip hop stage to have been performed in Pyongyang

3. [+456, -48] He sounds like a student who got back from a field trip ㅋㅋ

4. [+21, -15] Let's see how your opinion changes after you've served in the army

5. [+15, -3] Zico-ya... can you keep your style like this?

6. [+15, -7] I just want to know why he was invited to go

7. [+12, -1] It's not his fault but I still don't know why he was invited to go

8. [+8, -0] Political agendas aside, I'm jealous that he got to witness a historical moment

9. [+6, -2] It seriously sounds like they just take celebrities up there to do taste tests on naengmyun

10. [+4, -2] I think he's matured a lot. He gave honest interviews and expressed himself well, unlike other celebrities who try to act all mysterious.

-