Yoo Jae Suk is worried about his second born taking after his facial structure


Article: Yoo Jae Suk, "My second will be born next month, I wish they won't take after my mouth structure and jaw area"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+594, -6] His first must've taken after him ㅋㅋ but who cares~ you can always get it realigned

2. [+546, -13] Who cares when your father is Yoo Jae Suk~!!

3. [+470, -6] I can already tell their children must be so loved by their parents ♡ lucky lucky children

4. [+38, -2] What's it matter when your father's Yoo Jae Suk and your mother's a super smart former anchorwoman

5. [+35, -2] I don't think I'd mind if my father was Yoo Jae Suk...

6. [+25, -1] It's okay, you can get braces ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+21, -1] Well it'd be weird if they didn't take after you~ ㅋㅋㅋ but what's the worry when you have the money to get everything realigned. There have been great advances~ ㅋㅋ

8. [+12, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'd be great if the kids took after his stature. He has a small face but tall height and great proportions.

9. [+8, -5] His wife's jaw isn't that much better so ㅋㅋ

10. [+4, -0] The best replies don't know what they're talking about. You can't fix the bottom half of your face with money. There's only so much you can realign and shave off, and if you're structurally imbalanced, you can't fix that either.

-