Vasco's girlfriend writes a post claiming Park Hwanhee's son as hers




Article: Park Hwanhee vs Vasco, will there be a custody battle? Vasco's current girlfriend writes "I abhor liars"

Source: Korea Econ via Nate

Vasco's current girlfriend wrote an Instagram post showing her love for Vasco and his son: "Everyone, I'm sure you thought my only son was Lucy (dog) but I actually have three sons. My big son Dongyeol (Vasco), my second son Hyungsub (Vasco's son), and my maknae Lucy. I guess I'm lucky when it comes to men. (Oh yeah, who said that Hyungsub hates taking pictures? How many times have you even seen him to draw such a ridiculous conclusion? Anyway, I have a lot to lose and I'm an honest person so I abhor liars). Anyway, my first son Dongyeol is the best father ever, find strength, my love. #lovestagram #familygram #vasco #mydongyeol #you'llbeintroubleifyoumesswithhim #i'mthebossofthisfamily"

-

1. [+1,164, -53] Who cares whether the son likes or hates taking pictures... Why is it so wrong for Park Hwanhee to write something about her son? I feel bad for her. People gave her a lot of crap about not posting his pictures on SNS before... and she posts about him once and it's already in the media;; Vasco's not even in a good situation right now, she should realize that talking about all of this publicly doesn't put Vasco or his son in a good light...

2. [+1,089, -50] She sounds... like she has very low self-esteem, you can tell just from her post..

3. [+904, -90] Sigh, women with their "it's mine it's mine"... please stop using angelic children for your gain..

4. [+202, -4] Sucks for her because she'll never be called Hyungsub's mother even if she attends his kindergarten events while Park Hwanhee, a mother who 'hasn't even seen him many times' gets called 'mom mom' by Hyungsub all the time. She sounds pissed. Vasco dated his other ex for a longer time and she never acted like this. Who knows how long this one will last but the fact that she not only attacked his son's birth mother publicly like this but is also leaving the post up doesn't seem like someone who truly cares for his son.

5. [+171, -6] She needs to know her place. She is not his birth mother, she is not anything because she's just a 'girlfriend' to Vasco. She's not even a step mother. Keep your pissy feelings to yourself. What did this poor kid do to deserve this?

6. [+169, -6] You can claim Vasco as yours but that son was birthed by Park Hwanhee, you have no rights to him. Who cares how many times "she's seen him" or not? She gave birth to him! Unless you're raising him with Vasco, you're nothing but a crazy girlfriend who attacked the mother of this child with no reason to!

7. [+134, -5] This woman... you can tell she just reeks of jealousy from being the second woman.

8. [+120, -0] That poor kid... how many girlfriends has he seen already?

9. [+103, -5] ㅋㅋㅋ I'm curious how old she is judging by the way she talks. I was going through her SNS and she wrote a post like "Jesus freaks need to go wash their feet and pray, sigh they're so dumb and annoying ㅗ_ㅗ" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ was that an attack to Park Hwanhee too? Is Vasco dating a teenager?

10. [+100, -4] She's so petty, wow... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+99, -0] She's nothing but a girlfriend, literally no relation to the son if they break up right now;;; she's not going to take responsibility for him if they break up so why is she being so disrespectful now..

12. [+91, -1] What's wrong with her? Is she mad that he has to contact his ex-wife for the kid now? She's not even his birth mother, what's wrong with her? How does she know what a mother feels when she's never given birth before herself? I'd be really pissed if my ex-husband's girlfriend was acting this way with my kid.

-