Dara and Minzy take a long-awaited picture together


Article: "Real maknae and fake maknae" Sandara Park x Gong Minzy, reunited after 2NE1 disbandment

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+404, -10] Black Pink is popular now but 2NE1 was really a wall when they debuted and promoted 'I Don't Care' and 'Fire'...

2. [+309, -9] I miss 2NE1 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ they disbanded too fast ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+201, -6] They look good ㅠㅠ

4. [+24, -4] They were my favorite girl group. I miss those days. No matter how hard Black Pink could try, they couldn't live up to half of 2NE1's fame back then.

5. [+17, -1] 2NE1's free-spirited stage mannerisms are still so great to watch today... I miss it

6. [+9, -1] Hul ㅠㅠ

7. [+4, -0] 2NE1's songs still sound good today

8. [+4, -0] Honestly, 2NE1's songs are probably the best. I really miss them when I see other girl groups these days ㅜㅜ

9. [+3, -0] That's really Minzy? She looks so pretty?

10. [+1, -0] 2NE1.. I miss them so~ ㅠㅠ

-