Big Hit responds to fans saying their opinions have been heard


Article: Big Hit responds to Akimoto Yasushi collab controversy, "We understand the concerns of the fans, we are in discussion about it" (official statement)

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,813, -45] Please make sure you're doing things right... How can you make a group that's been bringing so much honor to our country collab with a right-winger;;; Do you always have to include Japan in things like this?

2. [+1,508, -36] Please don't make a decision that will taint BTS. I will put my trust in you and wait.

3. [+1,255, -84] He hasn't said they aren't going to do the collab though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+97, -2] Big Hit is still a company, I'm sure they have a lot of things to work through. I hope that they still listen to the opinions of Armies. I'll be waiting.

5. [+81, -3] He does know that the Armies only want one result, right?

6. [+74, -4] If this becomes Big Hit, BTS VS Armies, I will stand on the side of the Armies. How dare you bring a right-winger into this??? All the praise is obviously getting to his head and blowing up his greed and arrogance. I am ready to show what it means to fall from grace in just one moment. I will never let it go if they fulfill this collab with a right-winger.

7. [+69, -4] This announcement should've been put out the first day this controversy happened... or at least apologize...

8. [+69, -14] What "discussion"? Just say you're sorry and say everything's been canceled ㅎㅎ I don't think they understand the "concerns of fans" that well at all

9. [+63, -2] We don't need anything else other than canceling the collab

10. [+53, -2] I refuse any feedback other than canceling the collab. I love BTS so much but what's wrong is wrong. And Bang Shi Hyuk, you need to stop tweeting about anime recommendations and sushi pictures... You need to realize what position you're in as a public figure.

-