YouTuber Risabae makes a perfect make up transformation into Whasa


Article: "This isn't Whasa?" Risabae makes perfect transformation into Mamamoo's Whasa

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+2,523, -31] Hul, when I glanced at the picture, I thought it was Whasa in really good make up. She looks exactly the same, down to the facial expression ㅋㅋ

2. [+2,088, -26] Hul.. They look even more alike because of the facial expression

3. [+1,829, -22] I thought it was actually Whasa

4. [+91, -1] Wow she's really good at knowing which features to focus on

5. [+75, -3] I always thought Ssin was less talented compared to Risabae so why is she considered one of the best YouTubers? She's always doing transformations but they never look alike...
- She's funny
- She's witty ㅋ which is important. Even if it's a beauty video, people will watch more if it's funny. She's also a design major so she's pretty decent at video editing.
- Ssin is humorous whereas Risabae is truly talented. They have different pros and cons...

6. [+67, -4] Wow, Sabae the God

7. [+59, -1] That's really not Whasa??????????

8. [+54, -1] No way;; ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+45, -1] I don't follow Whasa on Instagram so I was like eh?? when I saw her picture pop up on my feed... but it was Risabae

10. [+28, -0] She's crazy talented ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-