Yunho reveals his dream of saving up to open a school for the arts



Article: Yunho, "The reason I live a simple life? Because my dream is to start an arts school"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,319, -73] I normally don't like celebrities, especially idols, but the one that I do happen to like is Yunho. Normally people are busy to invest in real estate once they get big cash, especially celebrities who are all building owners and making millions off their properties, but he has dreams of starting a school instead... It's hard to think like that unless you're just a kind person at the core.

2. [+1,039, -38] He seems like such an innocent and kind person

3. [+927, -34] Not only is he handsome but his mind is just as cool too

4. [+85, -5] I understand now what the split in TVXQ meant to divide..

5. [+70, -5] Changmin and Yunho seem like the type to stick to one thing and excel at it. Better than thinking they can do this and that and jumping into every business opportunity that they can get.

6. [+68, -5] He's never had any scandals, right? Even served active duty in the army. Him and Ok Taecyeon seem like such hard working celebrities.

7. [+52, -2] I genuinely support him

8. [+42, -1] He's an amazing person. I don't find the 15 years I spent supporting him to be a waste at all... he actually gets cooler by the minute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+38, -2] You find out more about his character the more you see him and really feel the depth of who he is

10. [+36, -1] It's hard to have such innocent dreams at his age

-