BTS covers up at the airport


Article: BTS 'too covered up?'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+476, -36] No, cover up more. I want them to dress in padded jackets at the airport no matter how hot it is. I saw fancams of fans looking like they have rabies and running after them. They don't seem to realize that they're not just celebrities, they're people who have no idea who they are and that you can't just shove your phones in their faces and grab their arms.

2. [+415, -30] Please get BTS more security~ the b*tch who grabbed Junggook's arm... ㅡㅡ^

3. [+333, -23] It did look quite dangerous before. It looked scary how fans just ran after them like that. People need to learn to keep a distance... sigh, I was scared that someone would get hurt, especially with the cut on his arm. Please stay as far away as you think preciously of them and be more careful!!

4. [+41, -2] I saw their airport fancams and thought their security was a bit harsh but I now realize there's a reason why;; those fans there aren't even fans with the way they're acting... BTS is too nice to even push them away;;

5. [+37, -2] Please get them more security. They need way more than this. Managers are not the same as security. These fans are grabbing their arms like it's nothing. These members need more security than they have right now.

6. [+36, -0] Their fans looked like they were going to squeeze their phones up their nostrils with how close up they were!! So crazy! I'd want to scream if I were them, without a care that they're my fan! Please cover them up more for their safety. Fans just need to back off.

7. [+31, -2] I wouldn't be surprised if they got panic disorders from this... Imagine if some stranger started chasing you around with cameras, you'd all be scared too. Why can't fans just stay far away and say hi from there? I'm so embarrassed for them.

8. [+31, -3] So sick of sasaengs and people who take pictures to sell them off to others

9. [+30, -0] I saw fancams of fans sticking to them even inside the airplane... it gave me goosebumps. Just because they're celebrities doesn't mean you can shove a camera in their face whenever you want. One of the cameras was all the way up to his forehead... Why are Korean airports not prepared enough for this??? It's a public platform, please secure the area better.

10. [+12, -1] And when they get hurt, I bet you they'll blame BTS ㅋㅋ Ugh, are we still calling these crazy b*tches "fans"??? It makes me sick to see them giggling while shoving their cameras in their faces, tsk tsk.

-