TV: Mister Sunshine (Pilot)




Article: 'Mister Sunshine' Lee Byung Hun's first appearance "The Chosun never had me"

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+3,506, -789] I wish Kang Dong Won took this role ㅠㅠ

2. [+2,200, -191] The male lead looks too old... It's understandable for a drama like 'Dignity of Gentlemen' since it's about older men but Lee Byung Hun is the only one who looks older than the rest in the cast...

3. [+3,359, -1,355] The drama's produced on a large scale but it's disgustingly boring

4. [+1,645, -303] Maybe expectations were too high, it's so boring... just the cinematography is beautiful

5. [+1,037, -55] I think Kim Nam Gil would've been a better fit for this role

6. [+726, -81] Not as interesting as I expected. Maybe because it's just the pilot? It's a bit disappointing and also makes me question whether Lee Byung Hun is deserving of the 3.2 billion won he's being paid for this.

7. [+610, -21] I realized with 'Goblin' how amazing director Lee Eung Bok's cinematography is

8. [+605, -29] So touching to realize Kim Tae Ri's parents were Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won

9. [+571, -31] It felt like I was watching a movie... why was our country invaded so often... so upsetting

10. [+516, -61] The cinematography is amazing but the plot is pretty boring... Kim Eun Sook just needs to stick to writing romcoms

11. [+395, -14] I kept reaching for my phone while watching the drama... which means it was boring

12. [+383, -31] I can't help but feel that Kim Eun Sook was really arrogant in casting Lee Byung Hun despite her viewers being opposed and purposely making such a big age gap between him and the female lead. What was she thinking? Like, "I'm Kim Eun Sook, anything I write can even turn Lee Byung Hun from hated to liked", or "I'm Kim Eun Sook, anything I write can make viewers ignore the age gap between the leads"... the arrogance of her to think she can play the public however she wants.

-