JooE confesses to getting a nose job using her ear cartilage


Article: 'Knowing Bros' Momoland JooE, "My ear cartilage went to my nose" plastic surgery confession

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+484, -65] It's great if idols are pretty, handsome, sing well, and are great at everything but I also think it's important that they have a bright and positive energy to them and can make others feel better with their vibe ㅎㅎ

2. [+405, -40] She's quite honest ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+283, -39] Hul, that face has had plastic surgery... ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+28, -1] Nowadays, just because you're ugly doesn't mean you're natural

5. [+23, -13] Her doctor: JooE... you don't have to pay me... just please don't say you got your work done at our hospital.. please... I beg you..

6. [+23, -9] Sad that Nancy and Yeonwoo are getting all the attention after all the work JooE did to put Momoland on the map but I hope she gets a lot of CFs and does well

7. [+20, -1] Yeah, hiding plastic surgery just makes people dislike you. Confess it and feel free.

8. [+16, -5] Now that I'm older, I prefer women like her who smile and are kind than just pretty

9. [+16, -2] Looks natural

10. [+15, -9] If this is post surgery, then just how ugly was she before...

-