Yuri exudes Asian glam for '#legend' pictorial




Article: [Pictorial] Yuri captivates Hong Kong with her goddess beauty

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+222, -135] Honestly, her face wasn't meant to be a celebrity..

2. [+209, -111] Really average

3. [+180, -109] She lucked out with getting into SNSD

4. [+90, -6] I like styles like Yuri, healthy type of beauty ㅎㅎ

5. [+84, -6] I saw her at the Lotte mall in Jamshil and she was really pretty with a small face

6. [+84, -5] Ooh there's a vibe

7. [+62, -8] I guess people really do have different standards for beauty. I've never thought of Yuri's face as average;;;; I'm shocked by the best comments

8. [+28, -8] She's SNSD's Bermuda line, so pretty

9. [+9, -4] I think she's pretty... curious what the standards of the best replies are~

10. [+7, -11] I thought she was pretty before but she looks more and more like an ajumma

-