Hollywood: Kate Spade


Article: Kate Spade discovered dead in her New York apartment... American police suspect suicide

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+523, -24] I heard that panic disorders and depression get worse when a person achieves all three of their honor, wealth, and goals.. Life is hard when you're poor but empty when you're not, sigh

2. [+439, -18] Was she depressed.. what a scary disease of the heart...

3. [+422, -7] Ivanka Trump tweeted that we will never understand the suffering of others

4. [+30, -2] Ah, I have one of her bags... It's a popular brand in America. I guess she was suffering from depression...

5. [+28, -1] Kate Spade is a popular brand in America, especially New York. On par with Michael Kors. It's known as the bag of New Yorkers. Lots of colors and feminine styles but well loved by women. I never thought I'd see an article like this about a brand I like.

6. [+26, -0] Seeing the wealthy commit suicide shows that depression isn't just about how much money you have

7. [+Stuff like this makes me realize that honor and wealth aren't everything. It makes me stop and look for happiness in the little things.

8. [+16, -0] Hul... one of my favorite designers... She had such lovely designs that I always assumed she was a happy person ㅠㅠ rest in peace..

9. [+16, -6] Hul ㅜㅜ I bought her bags often ㅜㅜ

10. [+9, -1] Sigh, what is life...

-