Whasa charms by keeping it real on 'I Live Alone'


Article: 'I Live Alone' Whasa reveals 100% bare face "surprised"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+1,662, -23] She's not even wearing contact lens... has her hair pulled up exposing her forehead... now this is what I call a real bare face

2. [+694, -83] She looks like a farmer...

3. [+159, -3] Now this is what I call real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  so different from Dasom's episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+146, -7] So much better than that last girl group member who had staged shots for every scene. I came to like Whasa now, there's nothing fake about her.

5. [+118, -46] Her bare face is a lot better than I thought

6. [+107, -3] Doesn't her bare face look better than all that make up? She at least looks like she's in her twenties... I was surprised when I heard her age.

7. [+92, -5] Looks way better than all that thick make up~~

8. [+89, -13] Finally a real episode of someone living alone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's so charming ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+75, -10] This is a real reality.. ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so comparable to Dasoms ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+74, -13] Her bare face is way prettier... her make up's too thick

-


Source: Nate

1. [+407, -27] Now she's what I call someone real, nothing fake, nothing staged ㅋㅋ overflowing with charms ㅎㅎ

2. [+399, -28]] Finally someone who fits what the show is supposed to be about. I was going to die from laughing at how she tied her hair ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I honestly found it hard to like her because she's a bit of the ssen type but today changed my mind ㅋ she's so charming~ ㅋㅋ

3. [+351, -26] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's so funny

4. [+31, -2] Where's all that stage charisma when she's at home? ㅋㅋㅋ It was so entertaining watching her realistic, comfortable life at home~ Mamamoo as a whole especially seem like beagle-dols ㅋㅋㅋ Must be so rare to work in a group with people who are just like you! Mamamoo fighting~~

5. [+22, -1] I laughed so hard while watching ㅋㅋㅋ because it was so realistic ㅋㅋ

-