Jun Ji Hyun makes first outing since giving birth



Article: Jun Ji Hyun's first outing since giving birth to her second baby 'Hallyu goddess in Garosugil'

Source: Herald Pop via Naver

1. [+2,176, -59] She truly was born to be a celebrity

2. [+586, -25] Wow... now this is how you pull off the 'manish look'... She looks so good. I bet I'd look like a beggar if I copied it.

3. [+306, -14] Her aura is out of this world even dressed in a sack like that... jealous... ㅜㅜ

4. [+255, -38] Damn amazing, damn grgeous

5. [+176, -41] Please pick up another drama Ji Hyun unni

6. [+89, -31] She's so pretty even as a fellow woman... while others were fans of Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Gyo, Han Ga In... I always thought Jun Ji Hyun's modern beauty dominated even after 10-20 years. You just never get sick of her.

7. [+48, -0] I look like I gave birth, not her...

8. [+50, -7] Am I the only one who thinks her outfit looks weird?

9. [+41, -5] So jealous of how she's able to look pretty so naturally even after time passing. You never get sick of her. She never looks outdated or tacky. As a fellow woman, I'm so jealous of that.

10. [+33, -0] Must be nice having babysitters for your kids

-