Jeju store owner who missed Suzy's visit on his day off laments on SNS




Article: A store owner filled with regret after seeing Suzy's SNS pictures

Source: Segye Ilbo via Nate

Suzy and Jang Hee Ryung had posted picture updates on SNS along with a post saying, "Every store we've been going to has been closed."

A photography store owner saw the post and jokingly updated his own SNS saying, "I'm sorry for being on break today. I must be insane", and a note saying, "This is the store that Suzy couldn't go in, the store that Suzy was sad to not be able to visit". "Suzy-nim, thank you. I pray that we'll be able to meet again. Please give a call the next time you visit. Even if it's my day off. Even if it's in the early morning. Even if I'm off on a business trip. I'll come running, even if there's land dividing us."

After seeing Jung Hee Ryung's updates, he added, "I'm crying twice today. Even Jang Hee Ryung stopped by. I promise to plant myself at the store and never leave."

-

1. [+1,224, -143] I can feel his sorrow through his words ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+996, -95] Who's Jang Hee Ryung though??? First time hearing her name but she's prettier than most celebrities. Is she some new talent that Gorilla is supporting? An actress trainee?

3. [+828, -132] He's hitting the floor with regret ㅋㅋ

4. [+81, -6] He could've gotten a great promotion opportunity out of it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but at least he's still seizing the opportunity. Find strength, owner-nim ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+78, -2] You can feel his regret ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I understand him a thousand times over ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+76, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Such explicit delivery of his regret ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I would feel regretful if I was a store owner too ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+66, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, hilarious, and understandable

8. [+63, -8] Hul Jang Hee Ryung is super pretty

9. [+44, -6] The owner sounds so sincere ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'd go back soon if I were Suzy ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+39, -2] The owner is just so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+38, -4] I'd regret it for so long why I chose to take that day off of all days ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+29, -3] I feel his sorrow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ what a cute owner ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-