Got7's Bambam in Thailand for his army enlistment lottery


Article: Got7's Bambam in Thailand for enlistment lottery 'exempt if he picks a black ball'

Source: Korea Ilbo via Nate

1. [+881, -7] ㅋㅋㅋ I knew they had a system like this but it's funny hearing about it

2. [+800, -8] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'd be so nervous ㅋㅋ

3. [+643, -5] A true crapshoot with your enlistment on the line

4. [+69, -0] What's even funnier is that you only have to serve one year instead of two if you voluntarily enlist instead of going through the lottery ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ a true mind game with your life on the line

5. [+38, -4] I'd piss my pants the minute before I pick my ball

6. [+30, -2] I think it'd be fair for our country if we did this method too. Then it's truly random, and rich families won't be given perks... Since most rich families take their sons out through bribes...

7. [+23, -6] Are you all really naive to believe this is random, though? I bet you he'll get an exemption

8. [+22, -1] Nichkhun got exempt a long time ago too~ ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+21, -2] ㅋㅋㅋ This method ㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously seems ridiculous but also fair at the same time. I'd be so nervous... probably even moreso than trying to win the lottery ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+20, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Imagine picking a draft ball when there's only a 5% chance of going, I'd want to die ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+17, -0] Hey it's funny but it's fair ㅋㅋ

12. [+16, -0] Thailand treats their soldiers well so people don't have a problem about going even if they get drafted. I did hear that the wealthy are able to pay their way out of serving though.

13. [+16, -1] I heard that there are so many volunteers already that most people are automatically exempt from service...

-