Beauty YouTuber Risabae guests on 'Radio Star'


Article: 'Radio Star' Risabae "I hit a million subscribers... bought my parents a home"

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+1,128, -50] She spoke so prettily, and despite it being her first time on TV, she didn't seem nervous at all. She told fun stories, reacted well to others, and she really does look like Sunmi ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ pretty. I'm a subscriber and follow her on Instagram and I like that she always makes you feel good because she's such a positive person.

2. [+1,009, -60] Hul, someone I only ever saw on YouTube is on 'Radio Star' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ unni, let's go for 2 million subs!!!!!!!

3. [+829, -54] I learned to do make up by watching her videos and now she's on TV showing off her skills! I love her charms

4. [+90, -18] I worked with her once for a promotion and she's really hard to please!! You have to play to her emotions and she'll fix the make up no matter how many staff are waiting if the photo cuts don't fulfill her standards. If she's in a bad mood, she shows it in her face. She was an expensive hire but she acted like such a king the whole time that I haven't liked her since. She needs to treat her staff better.

5. [+48, -7] So many online streamers look different on TV but she's just as pretty

6. [+46, -8] I like that she never lost her roots, she's always a hard worker and just as funny and energetic as the first time!!

7. [+46, -10] She seems like a loving person

8. [+43, -6] Wow, she's hit success if she's even on 'Radio Star' now

9. [+39, -5] She has the best make up skills out of all the beauty YouTubers and gives lots of tips ㅠㅠㅠㅠ please do well

10. [+36, -6] She seems like she has a great personality

-