Park Bogum's graduation photos revealed



Article: "Graduation cap + black suit" Park Bogum's handsome looks in graduation photos

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+445, -27] He just... doesn't seem like he's the same species as the rest of us

2. [+387, -23] His looks are out of this world

3. [+321, -26] Wow, Bogum the God

4. [+66, -2] Really handsome

5. [+65, -1] Had no idea it was possible to look this good in a graduation photo but I guess it's Park Bogum after all ㅋ

6. [+65, -1] Turned his graduation photos into a magazine pictorial

7. [+60, -3] Makes me want to go and shred my graduation photos

8. [+57, -1] Is he human?

9. [+50, -1] If I ever had a co-worker who looked like him, I swear to you that I could live at my company ㅋㅋㅋ congratulations on graduating

10. [+48, -2] These pictures make me question whether I'm human or a troll

-