SM to release family song 'Dear My Family' featuring Jonghyun's voice


Article: [Official] SM to release 'Dear My Family' with all SM artists... to contain Jonghyun's voice

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+635, -20] I still can't believe it...

2. [+570, -20] Hopefully he's remembered forever through his voice...

3. [+462, -23] I'll never forget seeing your debut for the first time on May 25th, 2008. Thank you for everything, and I'm sorry. You worked hard. Be happy without pain where you are.

4. [+405, -11] Be happy in heaven, may you rest in peace

5. [+372, -17] It's a great idea, and I hope the song is felt by Jonghyun. I'll be waiting for the song to warm up my winter.

6. [+43, -2] They should just release an entire album of all the songs Jonghyun never released

7. [+40, -1] The unfortunate loss of such a talented artist... ㅜ

8. [+37, -3] Jonghyun-ah, I miss you...

-