Jun Ji Hyun due to give birth to her second son next month


Article: [Exclusive] Jun Ji Hyun's second baby is also a son "Due in late January"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+411, -11] I feel like Jun Ji Hyun is the type to raise strong sons ㅋㅋ tough mom

2. [+249, -9] How do journalists even find this stuff out?;; Goosebumps;;

3. [+203, -15] She's such a natural beauty, have a healthy birth~

4. [+36, -15] Raising two sons is super tough.. ㅜㅜ Whenever I see mothers with daughters, I feel like they're getting a free ride

5. [+24, -6] I'm sure her sons will be handsome but it'd be daebak if she had a daughter who looked like her

6. [+24, -2] I actually think she matches the image of a mom with two sons ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's probably really tough with them like "yah~ yah~" and she won't hesitate to slap their back if they screw up ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+10, -6] Wow, two sons ㅠㅠㅠ I hoped for at least one daughter... she'd be so pretty taking after either the mom or the dad

8. [+5, -2] Keep going until you get a daughter who looks like you~

-