JYP's 'Stray Kids' unveil the 9 members



Article: JYP 'Stray Kids' 9 members unveiled... can they become the second Twice?

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,719, -60] Day6 is so talented, I wonder why they aren't popular...

2. [+845, -76] I thought the show was going to be a flop but once I listened to their self-composed song 'Hellevator', my mind completely changed

3. [+669, -73] They have it all from dance, rap, visual, to producing, I'm looking forward to them

4. [+451, -38] Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait

5. [+445, -60] Totally fell for them after seeing their music video once

6. [+122, -11] I hope they go with a 2PM feel, and I don't mean their identity or image but with how public friendly 2PM was. Aside from Big Bang and 2PM, boy groups are usually centered around their fandoms and the public isn't that close with them which is why they do so bad on the digital charts... JYP is known for being public friendly so I hope they train their boy group to be as public friendly as their girl groups!!!!

7. [+125, -15] 'Hellevator' is a really good song

8. [+100, -7] Trusting JYP on this.. I like it, I like it

-