Han Seohee retaliates against EXO-L


Article: Han Seohee, "Why do I keep mentioning EXO-L? They tried to exile me by making up rumors"

Source: Sports Today via Nate

"Why do I hate EXO-L? Why do I keep mentioning EXO-L? They're the ones who tried to exile me by making up rumors and witch hunts on community sites. Thousands, no, hundreds of thousands made up rumors and ridiculed me. And now they're acting like the victims? The victims aren't you guys but me and the people who support me."

-

1. [+1,1347, -34] She makes Sulli seem so normal

2. [+978, -25] I'll give her credit for one thing and it's her aggressiveness. First she gained attention from the feminists and now it's from other stupid fangirls ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+807, -29] The world's biggest attention wh*re

4. [+67, -10] Please stop comparing Sulli to this criminal... Sulli's antics are really just cute and dumb compared to her

5. [+64, -3] TOP's probably waiting for all this to quietly blow over so imagine how pissed he is to see her blab on like this

6. [+49, -3] Should've thrown her in jail when we had the chance

7. [+48, -6] I have never seen a bigger attention wh*re than this

8. [+28, -1] Sulli's probably spending her entire Chuseok holiday deliberating how to get her career back on track...

9. [+27, -1] Sulli was just the practice version for the public to prepare for the real deal, Han Seohee

10. [+26, -1] Is she allowed to act like this when she's debuting though? Once she debuts, EXO will be her seniors... is she just going to ignore them or continue acting like this after she debuts too?

-