Fly to the Sky to make comeback after 2 years


Article: [Exclusive] Fly to the Sky to make comeback after 2 years "new song in November"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+642, -25] I love Brian and Hwanhee's voices. Brian's voice is smooth and Hwanhee's is masculine ㅠ

2. [+519, -15] It's been so long since we've heard from them. I want to hear their live singing again.

3. [+456, -8] Their voices work so well together. Hwanhee's masculine voice combined with Brian's smooth one is such a daebak combination. I love how the two sound together better than any other duet.

4. [+39, -1] I'm a fan but I remember hearing Brian sing at an awards ceremony a long time ago and being really shocked at how bad he was. I know that he's normally a good singer but maybe something happened? because it sounded like he was really struggling to follow the melody, and he was barely following it too;; I bet anyone hearing him for the first time thought he was tone deaf;;

5. [+27, -5] Brian needs to work on singing with less voice in his throat before they comeback. I was so embarrassed hearing his 'You You You' live. He should feel sorry to Hwanhee and practice harder, or just lip sync the whole thing.

6. [+26, -1] I don't know if Brian is suffering from vocal cord nodules or if he's been working out too much and gained too much muscle around his vocal cords but he has barely been able to hit his high notes since two years ago and his breathing has changed as well. He just wasn't able to sing, period. I wonder if he's improved since then? Because I remember Brian's live being a lot more stable than Hwanhee's before.

7. [+21, -1] Hopefully Brian recovered his voice during their two year hiatus because he was completely gone before

8. [+20, -1] To all of you complaining about all these old school comebacks, don't you realize that it's because singers these days just aren't as good as they used to be? Do we even have duos like them anymore? People just do featurings now for a quick buck and all the songs these days are little teen girls shaking their butts in provocative clothing. There's no variety in our music anymore.

9. [+15, -1] I noticed Brian has been struggling with his singing... Totally disappointed in their concert two years ago..

10. [+11, -4] Even after 10 years and so many idol debuts, no one has been able to live up to them in terms of talent. I don't blame our teens for thinking trash idol music is the best when that's all they've been given to listen to. I feel bad for them, actually.

-