Actor Kim Joo Hyuk killed in a car accident





Article: Actor Kim Joo Hyuk killed in car accident in Gangnam... 45 years old

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+3,152, -26] An actor I really liked. Thank you for all that you've done. May he rest in peace.

2. [+2,605, -25] I can't believe this, such a good actor has left us... May he rest in peace.

3. [+2,694, -184] So many people more deserving of death in this world... Just proves that there is no god. Those worthy of dying keep living while lives like his are lost.

4. [+1,867, -26] I can't believe this

5. [+1,658, -18] I hope he's somewhere better. May he rest in pace.

6. [+431, -4] Ah... I normally don't feel so choked up over celebrity death news but this really breaks my heart. He's such a pure actor, never felt anything fake about his acting or when he was on '1N2D'... He was such a person of depth ㅠㅠ

7. [+293, -2] I've read countless articles and still can't believe this. I hope he's happy where he is now. May he rest in peace.

8. [+270, -4] I remember reading one of his interviews where he said he wants to be remembered as someone who lived an amazing life. His acting thus far has been so sad and beautiful and he provided so much laughter with variety shows too. We'll never forget you.

-



Article: Kim Joo Hyuk's love for his girlfriend Lee Yoo Young... makes his passing that much sadder

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+655, -7] Can't imagine coping with the sadness of having to say farewell to someone you weren't ever prepared to leave... It's going to take a while but I hope she takes care of herself

2. [+577, -4] Her heart must be ripped to pieces... I hope she finds strength. We're with you...

3. [+446, -9] I kept looking for articles calling this fake news ㅠㅠ I still can't believe it ㅠㅠ

4. [+40, -0] I've never even met him and I'm tearing up, can't imagine how much worse it is for her... What a sad loss of a life. So much sadder than any other celebrity death news...

5. [+29, -0] Can't imagine the pain she's going through ㅠㅠ it's going to take a lot of time but I hope she takes care of herself... may he rest in peace.

-

Article: "20th debut anniversary, plans for marriage with Lee Yoo Young" Kim Joo Hyuk's last interview before death

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+574, -8] I can't believe this! He even had wedding plans.. His late father is going to yell at him when he gets to the after life! Yell at him for coming so early... ㅠㅠ He was such a hard working person... may he rest in peace.

2. [+486, -2] To think that a man who had marriage plans was just taken in an instant like that... ahhh...

3. [+472, -2] His acting was so good ㅠ he really grabbed your attention ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+41, -2] "Last interview"... last... that word doesn't fit him at all...

5. [+16, -0] One of the saddest things in life is your significant other passing... Imagine losing your lover like that. No words could ever console you...

-