Park Bogum and Jang Nara reps deny wedding rumors



Article: Park Bogum x Jang Nara angry over marriage rumors "Unfounded... we are just friends"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+1,871, -58] It's hot enough already, don't piss me off even more...

2. [+1,545, -118] Doesn't matter how pretty Jang Nara is, why would you pair her up with Park Bogum...

3. [+1,127, -45] Even if they really are dating, I doubt marriage is on the table yet... although I doubt that they're dating at all right now

4. [+138, -18] Seeing as how there's been continuous talks about it, they must be dating but Park Bogum would be insane to want to get married now when he's at the peak of his career and considered one of the top actors of his age range. Jang Nara would be insane, too, to get married to someone who hasn't even served in the army yet.

5. [+123, -6] I get that dating rumors can happen between anyone but these two just don't match at all and they feel like they're from completely different generations with the age gap...

6. [+93, -10] Such consistent dating rumors between them

7. [+83, -3] I wonder why they keep getting wrapped up in dating rumors together.. I'd get it if there was a picture going around but this has already happened multiple times without any evidence

8. [+74, -10] I do think they must at least be dating seeing as how there's been multiple rumors about it already

9. [+71, -17] I can see them matching despite the age gap. The way they look, the type of people they are... quite innocent and caring.

10. [+64, -15] Park Bogum would be insane to get married when he's at his peak net worth right now..

-

Source: Naver

1. [+20,630, -306] ?????? Most ridiculous thing I've ever heard

2. [+13,447, -213] I think I'd have a hard time believing this pairing even if the two confirmed it

3. [+9,945, -214] Eh? Where'd the marriage rumors come from? Never even heard of it

4. [+8,652, -193] Why all this buzz about a rumor we've never heard of?

5. [+8,350, -204] This is ridiculous

-