'Produce 101' trainee Kwon Hyunbin wipes Instagram due to hate comments


Article: 'Produce 2' Kwon Hyunbin under attitude controversy, deletes SNS picture over onslaught of hate comments

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+486, -7] Well thanks to him, everyone knows what a good person Kim Jonghyun is... I'm actually thankful that his attitude issues brought out the good in someone else~ and I honestly thought when he finished his state that he'd say something like "I'm thankful to my members who suffered because of me" but he was actually like "I gave it my all..." What a shameless lie

2. [+472, -15] He knows the cameras are rolling, he should know to manage his attitude better. He has no talent at all either. He should be thankful that Kim Jonghyun was on his team. Who could have the mentality to stand teaching this kid?

3. [+408, -8] He said he gave it his all but he's been caught in scenes where he's lazy, not determined, and mentally weak. It annoyed me seeing him ask for the viewers to pick him over the team that sacrificed for him. And why is it that there are so many kids who cry on this show? It's obvious that they want to be popular idols without having to put in the effort or practice for it. A singer's most basic skill is the ability to sing and then perform but they're all obsessed with the performance part moreso than singing.

4. [+62, -0] I do think he crossed the line though. No matter how badly his scenes were edited, his team was clearly in a desperate race against the clock and despite being the least talented member, he still went to sleep or tale breaks or even disappear. Then he has the nerve to get up on the mic and say that he's desperate for this opportunity... my blood would run with rage if I was on his team ㅋ

5. [+59, -1] He can't sing or dance and doesn't put in the effort either. I would hate to be Kim Jonghyun or any of the other trainees who earned less votes than him.;

6. [+57, -1] Untalented and lazy -_- I hate everything about him

7. [+56, -0] Well I'm glad that his attitude shoes shined attention on Kim Jonghyun's skills and awesome personality ㅎㅎ he's more handsome too!! I hope Kim Jonghyun's uber successful, either as a producer or a singer

8. [+53, -1] Is this guy dating the PD or something? He gets so much screentime for absolutely no reason. His entire team is putting their lives on the line to practice but this kid's all on his own hiding with his earbuds in or taking naps... ugh, what a jerk

9. [+41, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Isn't this kid going into acting in a year? Why is he on this show again? To gain public recognition?

10. [+38, -0] He's so untalented, he's a mess of a personality... checking his phone while the rest are practicing, taking naps... Why does he even want to get in the top 11? Hyun Bin-ah, why do you want to be a singer?

-