Article: Yerin catches hidden camera glasses at Girlfriend fan signing
Source: YTN via Nate
1. [+1,361, -50] Disgusting...
2. [+1,078, -32] Ugh what a mess
3. [+1,014, -38] Is it necessary to go this far
4. [+137, -10] What's worse were the comments after she caught him, people saying crap like how idols have to put up with this because it's their job and even hate directed at Yerin for catching him in the first place. Apparently this isn't the first time hidden cameras were caught at female idol fan signings. Imagine how scary it is to be sitting there thinking you're talking to a fan and making eye contact but really he's been filming you the entire time. There's a difference between fans taking pictures with their cellphones or DSLRs and using hidden camera methods like this.
5. [+128, -9] Pass him to the police, what he did is illegal... and you guys do realize that men use footage like this to insert into porn?
6. [+123, -4] Shouldn't have just let him go... I bet he's filmed a lot of people with his hidden camera~ he might even be a sex criminal
7. [+92, -2] Fine, I get that the man wore the glasses to film his favorite idol as closely as possible, but to think that he might've worn the glasses the entire time he was taking the bus or subway there and filming other people without their knowledge makes it scarier.
8. [+83, -5] Ugh I hate people like this, just reading this article makes me feel disgusted
9. [+74, -3] Fans who shoot with DSLRs make it known to the idol that they're being filmed but hidden camera glasses like this is completely unfair and unnecessary, especially considering the fan signing allowed regular cameras in the first place
10. [+69, -7] Judging by how his backside looks, he looks like an ajusshi ㅎ
11. [+66, -6] People never know when to draw the line... his intentions seem ill
12. [+46, -1] Filming her is not the issue, it's secretly filming her that's the issue
1. [+156, -1] Honestly I don't blame the manager for not catching it first, who would actually think that someone would bring hidden camera glasses to a fan signing?
2. [+156, -2] I think Yerin and Yoojoo handled it well. Yoojoo knew the glasses were a hidden camera but she still smiled and high fived him. Yerin then told the fan 'you have pretty eyes but I want to see you without your glasses' and then took them off of him.
3. [+141, -4] I got goosebumps seeing that picture ㅠㅠ Yerin and Yoojoo handled it well... Yerin managed to take them off of him and double check that they had a camera... I'd be so traumatized ㅠㅠ
4. [+62, -1] Yerin looked so scary when she went to tell the manager that the glasses had cameras in them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ both of them handled it well.
5. [+51, -0] What's scarier are the people defending that man saying that idols should be used to being filmed at all times. There's a huge difference between fans shooting with DSLRs and perverts using tiny hidden cameras.
6. [+43, -0] Honestly this scandal has only proven how lightly men think of the issues with hidden cameras... goosebumps
7. [+42, -0] There are even some ba$tards that called Yerin a sly fox for telling on the man to her manager ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ goosebumps that guys actually think like that
8. [+37, -0] I bet that gross man wore those glasses on the elevator and subway too