TV: [Spoilers!!!] 'Produce 101' reveals first ranking of the season



Article: 'Produce 101' first ranking revealed, #1 Park Jihoon #2 Jang Moon Bok

Source: Herald Pop via Naver

1. [+3,003, -176] So where'd all the people who promised to make Moon Bok #1 go ㅠㅠ

2. [+2,061, -106] Is this fun? I don't watch the show but I do know who Jang Moon Bok is, check

3. [+2,082, -213] Moon Bok-ah, just trust us hyungs

4. [+1,671, -169] Us hyungs will try harder Moon Bok-ah

5. [+1,576, -169] Moon Bok-ah, wait for this hyung, I'll vote for you

6. [+340, -26] Moon Bok-ah, us hyungs are sorry, we underestimated this, we'll make sure you're #1 next round

7. [+291, -16] You ba$tards better get to voting instead of voting with your mouths, the process isn't even that hard

8. [+323, -27] Sorry Moon Bok-ah, I kept saying I'd vote for you and forgot. I felt so bad when I heard you didn't get #1 so I'm going to go vote now.

9. [+155, -8] Oh, I had no idea you were supposed to vote every day.. I voted once last week and stopped. Sorry Moon Bok-ah, I'll do it every day now.

10. [+71, -1] All of the commenters here sound like hyungs of Moon Bok who's the maknae dongsaeng...

11. [+80, -8] No matter how much you hyungs try to vote Moon Bok into #1, you won't be able to beat Park Jihoon because all the idol fangirls are all over him already.. they're well experienced when it comes to voting and can't be contested with.

12. [+44, -2] Moon Bok-ah, I promise you that I made my entire family vote for you and then spread the votes out to everyone else after you! Just believe in us hyungs!

13. [+29, -0] Don't just blindly assume that only men are voting for Jang Moon Bok ㅋㅋ men are lazy when it comes to actually voting and rarely follow through with it. Just look back to the first season, the top 11 ended up being completely voted by the trainees that women voted for.

-