Article: [Exclusive] Sooyoung cast as lead role for MBC's weekend drama 'Man Who Sets the Table'
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+3,592, -236] Why does MBC only use SM stars as lead roles? No wonder their dramas always fail
2. [+3,055, -201] Honestly she was only a supporting role in '38 Revenue Collection Unit' and barely had a presence... ㅠㅠ now she's doing lead roles. ㅜㅜ
3. [+2,984, -282] Out of SM, I don't think Seohyun and Sooyoung should pursue acting
4. [+2,260, -176] Best not to expect high viewer ratings then
5. [+698, -71] Another SM idol weaseling their way in... It's amazing how they think it's okay no matter how much hate they get because they're still shielded by their hardcore stupid fangirls and fanboys... hopeless situation all around
6. [+403, -32] SM is so greedy these days
7. [+527, -77] MBC's weekend dramas are taken over by SM singers in the lead roles. 9 pm Sooyoung, 10 pm Seohyun.
8. [+358, -36] We really don't have any actresses in their twenties?
9. [+283, -26] It'll be boring, KBS has the best weekend dramas
10. [+201, -18] Sooyoung's visuals are best fit for supporting roles... no matter how much power SM has.
11. [+162, -9] This is why MBC is always failing, they should know better than to think Sooyoung is lead role worthy
12. [+168, -14] She gets way too much acting support when her face just isn't meant for acting ㅠ
13. [+177, -19] What's the point of shooting a drama that's going to end up in the trash
14. [+125, -4] Looks like SM has completely taken over MBC dramas... ㅋㅋ just a matter of time in ruining an entire broadcast channel
15. [+188, -26] Is there some secret partnership between SM and MBC? First Yoona, then Seohyun and Sooyoung, this is going too far isn't it? Not even just one but all three have had dramas with them, there's something fishy..