Song Ji Hyo expresses feelings on Gary not telling her about his wedding


Article: Song Ji Hyo, "I found out about Gary's wedding through the news... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't upset"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+1,914, -42] Gary seems to have a weird personality.... not that it's anything bad but something about it is just...

2. [+1,756, -28] Wow, I'd be really upset though... Not even replying to her is too much, Gary-ssi ㅠㅠ

3. [+1,630, -26] The fact that he didn't reply to her message of congratulations, hmm....

4. [+217, -3] I wonder if Gary is just bad at managing his relationships. 'Running Man' should be considered family to him by this point but he didn't even reply to their messages ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+197, -3] I guess Gary wants to cut contact with everyone and just live with his wife

6. [+163, -3] I wouldn't call Gary unique, I actually think this reflects very poorly on his personality. It doesn't matter how close or not close you are with someone, if someone sends you a message congratulating your wedding, it's basic respect to say thank you back. How could he leave her on read;;; Gary probably just wants to cut everyone out of his life and live with his wife

7. [+143, -5] Not telling people you've spent 7 years with that you're getting married and leaving their congratulations messages on read.... what is this guy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+113, -4] I guess Gary's variety image has all been an act ㅋㅋ this is why so many people think celebrities are two faced

9. [+111, -2] So Gary didn't tell his agency, Gil, or the 'Running Man' members... what's wrong with him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+99, -5] At this point, it's safe to assume that Gary is an a$$. He's probably the type who only keeps you around if he needs you and doesn't care if he doesn't.

-