Hyuna says she reads comments and they don't faze her


Article: Triple H Hyuna, "I'm obsessed with reading comments, the comments don't faze me"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+516, -68] The fact that she's saying comments don't faze her means that they do

2. [+472, -53] Which proves that they do faze her

3. [+346, -36] Saying that they don't faze her means that sometimes they do faze her... I'll be supporting Hyuna to be someone who can be confident in the face of comments!

4. [+51, -9] Okay but it was still funny when she said her skin exposure was justified ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+42, -15] The only thing "justified" to her is singing or dancing. Why is skin exposure a part of singing and dancing? It'd make sense in being justified if she was an AV actress or a bodybuilder but it's hilarious that she's trying to use big words like "justify" where they don't belong

6. [+19, -2] People who are really unbothered by something don't even bother mentioning it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ not fazed = fazed

7. [+12, -8] I wonder if she'll read this comment. Find strength.

8. [+10, -2] But is there anyone in the world who wouldn't be fazed?

9. [+9, -4] Knowing that Hyuna reads comments makes me want to tell her: I love you, I love you, I love you

10. [+8, -2] She probably meant that comments do faze her but not enough to break her down. Imagine how many disgusting comments she's had to read since she was young... It upset a part of me. Hyuna-ya, you do you! We all know how much of a hard worker you are!

-