Article: Fan Bing Bing's little brother is living as a trainee in Korea? Rumors of debut abound
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+315, -5] But seriously, why are so many Chinese people trying to become idols in Korea... we already have a saturation of Korean trainees
2. [+204, -3] What if he's just a trainee and then an idol to spy on the business side of idol companies so he can go back to start his own idol company in China?
3. [+117, -6] There's no place as chock full of money as the celebrity industry~ no reason for her to forbid her dongsaeng from pursuing it if he wants. If he does well, he'll hit daebak, and if not, he has nothing to lose
4. [+19, -0] It's become a normal course of action for the Chinese to debut in Korea, backstab, and then go back to China
5. [+13, -0] Can the Chinese please just stay in China. Why are they so obsessed with singing Korean songs when they don't even know Korean?
6. [+8, -1] SM was the first to bring in all these Chinese trainees just so they could break into the Chinese market...
7. [+7, -0] Even if he does become an idol, he'll probably end up backstabbing and leaving
8. [+4, -0] He doesn't look like her dongsaeng at all