Article: "F*ck off" Idol's ease of swearing
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
A video that's a part of Big Bang's 'Big Bang Made' shows a clip where the group is trying to shoot a special video message for their fans for their 10th anniversary ahead of their Mexico concert. They offered TOP to come record with them and he refused, shouting, "F*ck off", and leading Taeyang to reply, "Let's just record the four of us."
The staff urged him on to join, saying, "Get in there, it's cute". Seungri, the cameraman, then shouted "Mexico, are you ready?" to which TOP once again shouted back, "You ba$tards are just f*cking around."
1. [+356, -22] If a female idol was caught saying that, she'd already be apologizing to the entire nation
2. [+319, -18] I get so turned off whenever anyone swears like that....
3. [+273, -21] Talk about an utter mess, sigh
4. [+44, -3] His mouth is sewage
5. [+42, -0] Why is he being like that when they're recording a video message for their fans.. I understand swearing as a joke but he really seems psycho in this because it's so random
6. [+37, -6] As expected of a YG idol
7. [+30, -0] Seems like swearing is the norm for TOP. I remember when Big Bang was on 'Infinity Challenge', Park Myung Soo noticed that TOP swore. He acts all haughty by collecting art and stuff but the way he really acts is just cheap ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+29, -1] It's only up to your teens that you should think swearing is cool
9. [+26, -0] Stupid fangirls calling this cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have never seen anyone think "f*ck off" as a swear as cute
10. [+17, -1] He's the one who didn't care about throwing out his cigarette in front of cameras, what else would you expect from him? His mouth is just as trashy as his actions.