Article: 'South Club unveiled'... Nam Taehyun to have first stage in 6 months since leaving Winner
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+4,857, -94] Doesn't seem like he left for health reasons then..
2. [+3,461, -175] What is this guy... what happened to his panic disorder?
3. [+3,121, -118] Obviously his health issues were a lie. Seeing as how his contract was terminated, was he fired from YG..?
4. [+2,093, -73] I guess this is what he always wanted to do rather than idol work. Well, do what you want with your life.
5. [+2,512, -293] He's quite the nuisance, isn't he
6. [+513, -32] Guess it was just idol work that he didn't want to do
7. [+444, -16] You could tell from their survival show that he never had a strong mentality. He probably happened to debut and wondered if this was what he really wanted. If he had a stronger mentality, he would've forced himself to adjust but having to work in acting and variety probably made him realize that this wasn't what he wanted and YG also felt that it was better to let him go than manage him.
8. [+433, -23] You could already tell from his Soundcloud that the type of music he prefers is so different from idol music. He likes music like Nirvana... Winner's doing fine now so it's easier to just think that they're doing fine separately now.
9. [+379, -16] He gets invited to a festival the moment he forms his band... that idol name power
10. [+497, -71] He obviously used health issues as an excuse to leave the group. Funny because he was the one on the audition show begging to be picked for debut but after he debuted, he threw the group into all sorts of attitude controversies and now he's just up and left and using his past Winner fame for his band ㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+334, -38] His health issues were a lie... I guess it's better for YG to get rid of problems like him while they cause bigger issues ㅋㅋ
12. [+427, -77] He probably wanted to form his own band all along. Just joined YG for the fame, worked for two years in Winner, and then decided it was just enough for him to leave and make it on his own.