Instiz: YG's photobook would piss off any editor
"What is it that YG knows how to do?!"
"I mean, what the hell ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow..."
"What in the world..."
"Fans have every right to be mad over the quality of this photobook... Hyun Suk-ah, at least check the samples if they're good to go or not before producing them..."
"They seriously produced this for sale? Are they out of their minds? ㅋㅋㅋ"
"This isn't official merchandise, right...?"
- It actually is ㅠㅠ for the 'Realy Really' and 'Fool' album ㅠㅠ
"They really must not even check samples beforehand... but it still looks cute ㅋㅋㅋ"
1. [+53, -1] What the f*ck? YG is so annoying
2. [+47, -2] Amazing that they're selling this expecting money
3. [+45, -1] F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and it's the face of all places that they put where it folds, they're really just asking for it
4. [+42, -0] But it's cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+28, -0] VIP here, that's why any photobook from YG, you have to rip out all of the pages and scan them one by one to view properly
6. [+22, -0] Am I the only one jealous of Winner's albums.... you'll know what I mean if you see the quality of our albums, Winner's is actually amazing by comparison
7. [+21, -0] The pictures on their own are so cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but what is this... if they do this to our comeback too, I'm going after YG ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+10, -0] VIP here, YG is horrible at producing stuff like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ one of Big Bang's season's greetings pictures came out near April ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when does any company put out their season's greetings past the first quarter of the new year ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and when they released their 10th anniversary album, each member got a different edition but it was sold according to different city districts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ like you could only buy a certain member's edition in Seoul, another member's in Kyungkido, and fans didn't know that so one fan bought 30 copies in her city and it was all of the same member ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ YG's just hopeless