Article: '9 members, self-composed songs' Can DIA move on from being known as the 'Jung Chaeyeon group'?
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+1,047, -56] Member leave, new member, member leave, new member, new member, flop ,flop, flop, disbandment
2. [+898, -42] Stop with all this "self-composed" nonsense ㅋㅋㅋ just have another producer give them a good song and tell the members to go practice it ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+710, -44] The journalist is lying, the public doesn't care about this group... we can barely even remember the member names
4. [+689, -44] I think it'd be more beneficial for them to just stick to being known as Jung Chaeyeon's group~
5. [+285, -24] This is not a group that adding two more members to will fix...
6. [+220, -18] If being known as Jung Chaeyeon's group is the only type of exposure they can get, then they should ride on it... They don't seem talented in the variety area which means they need to practice hard and raise their skills elsewhere.
7. [+77, -8] Their agency is so dumb, adding more members will not solve anything ㅋㅋㅋ This group is already known for Jung Chaeyeon taking all the spotlight and the rest of the members being nugus, what will adding more nugus help the cause? ㅋㅋ
8. [+45, -1] Let's be real, they're just going to keep pushing Jung Chaeyeon before transitioning her into acting full time later
9. [+53, -5] This group was actually known as Seunghee's group when they debuted. Jung Chaeyeon had no presence back then. Then with their third album, they started to cut back on Jung Chaeyeon's presence to give more spotlight to the other members until they decided to add two more members now.
10. [+48, -5] The market's just way too saturated with girl groups right now...
11. [+31, -4] Kwang Soo's always messing around with the members in his groups... seven was already enough, why add more?
12. [+13, -0] It's great if they somehow grow out of being known as Jung Chaeyeon's group with the new changes but if they don't, they'll just forever be known as that...
13. [+12 -0] Adding new members isn't the solution. What their agency should've done instead is kick out the members with no charm or talent and stick to a small number of impactful members like Black Pink, 2NE1, or Orange Caramel;;;; adding more members is a dumb move.
14. [+26, -5] It's like they never learned with how hard T-ara flopped after adding the new members... If you're going to add more, make it talented ones because none of them are outstanding at singing. Visually, they're all pretty.
15. [+11, -0] Pretty sure Girl's Day is the only girl group that has successfully pulled off both a member leave and new member joining