'IU lookalike' photographer earns attention







Article: Photographer earns attention for being an IU lookalike

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+1,241, -17] I was doubting how much of a lookalike she'd be but she really does look like her. Thought she was IU.

2. [+879, -20] I couldn't tell who was who at first...

3. [+755, -19] IU has a beauty mark so the last two pictures are IU

4. [+59, -16] They look similar in photos but I bet she looks completely different in real life. Looks like she's trying really hard to look like IU ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+52, -14] She's trying hard to look like her

6. [+38, -2] I doubt she looks like her in real life...

7. [+25, -8] Kind of feels like the photographer purposely styles herself to look like IU

8. [+25, -14] I really thought that first picture was IU...

9. [+24, -14] Hul, totally identical

10. [+22, -14] I kept thinking it was IU the whole time and kept scrolling down wondering where the photographer was

11. [+21, -0] I refuse to believe pictures ㅎㅎ women usually look completely different in real life ㅋ

12. [+21, -13] They could pass as twins

-