Article: DIA Eunjin taken to hospital after worsening health during showcase
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+797, -53] Something about this is fishy. She should've told someone if she was sick beforehand.
2. [+694, -27] I heard a lot of people call this noise marketing... looks like they're going to get a ton of hate over this.
3. [+576, -40] Kwang Soo's big picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+566, -51] So it's alright for people with breathing problems to just stand there for an hour??? Nothing's wrong with that?
5. [+408, -46] Why all of a sudden?
6. [+174, -15] Kwang Soo's noise marketing always impresses me ㅋㅋ Media played about Jung Chaeyeon getting 20+ CF love calls (this was in the beginning of 'Produce
101' ㅋㅋ) about DIA's digital song getting leaked (when no one cared) about how this comeback was self-composed (but with the help of a ton of composers ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ) If Eunjin's really sick, that's unfortunate but Kwang Soo needs to stop...;
7. [+114, -14] She got a ton of hate in the previous article, looks like they swapped out the article completely ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+131, -22] She's sick? I don't think so... The way she was acting at the showcase was not like how a sick person would act all. You can see all of the photos and videos for yourself, you think you can fool us with this?
9. [+91, -10] Kwang Soo is just messing up Chaeyeon's efforts at keeping this group afloat
10. [+77, -6] So Kwang Soo's at it again?
11. [+58, -5] If this isn't noise marketing, her agency is basically lying to cover for her attitude issues. If she was really sick, her agency should've known better to ask to be excused and take her to the hospital.
12. [+54, -4] The media play is this bad before promos have even begun, imagine how much worse it will get later
13. [+39, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ This is hilarious, no one believes anything Kwang Soo says anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
14. [+34, -1] I can't believe that she's sick only because I know this agency. This is the same company that noise marketed with the late Chae Dong Ha after he passed away, even using his ex-girlfriend, a SeeYa member, for it.
15. [+32, -3] I was watching the V app comments during the showcase and people were like "Is Eunjin sick?" or "What's wrong with Eunjin?" and the members kept skipping the questions. If Eunjin really was sick, the members would've read it and answered it or something... there are a lot of parts about this that don't make sense.
15. [+29, -2] The problem with this article is that it's about a member being sick but the content of the article is about promoting their showcase...