Han Ye Seul attends 'Lapiz' launch event




Article: Han Ye Seul's 'bling bling' silver fish fashion still looks sexy

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+424, -44] She has such flashy features ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she looks exactly as you'd expect a celebrity to look ㅋㅋㅋㅋ so pretty

2. [+369, -59] Sigh... her tall height and perfect body bring out her flashy features even more... If it cost a billion won to get Han Ye Seul's face, I'd go into debt for it. Plastic surgery just isn't there yet... She's just too pretty. I'm really into faces like Oh Yeon Seo, Han Go Eun, and Han Ye Seul - people who have big, flashy features.

3. [+290, -32] Her face pulls the look off, she's so damn gorgeous

4. [+23, -4] Eh? I don't agree with the comments. She was super pretty before but nowadays her face just looks puffy and unnatural... maybe it's just me though

5. [+19, -2] I call this the "what you wear when you get a perm at the hair salon" look~

6. [+18, -7] Only Han Ye Seul can pull off a hair salon gown as bling~

7. [+17, -4] I really thought she'd get married to Teddy..

8. [+16, -3] Her face just screams "I'm a celebrity"

9. [+15, -11] What's it matter what you dress her in when her face is so pretty

10. [+13, -5] She's the definition of the face completing the look

-