Article: 'Death threats' BTS safely completes first American concert "Police on scene"
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+271, -25] I saw pictures and they checked bags at the entrance like airport security
2. [+152, -17] I was worried, I'm glad it turned out well!
3. [+32, -5] Overseas, they're apparently more popular than Big Bang and EXO. I don't care if you call me a secret fan or an anti, it's just facts.
4. [+25, -12] Happy that they finished everything safe and sound!!
5. [+24, -4] How can people call this noise marketing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why would any company put their own artist's life at stake for the sake of getting attention ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+23, -1] As a fellow Korean, you should all be supporting their popularity overseas
7. [+22, -5] I feel bad for the people in denial over BTS popularity ㅋㅋㅋ I'm a 27 year old ajusshi and even my 62 year old father knows who BTS is, he even knows EXO and Twice too
8. [+21, -3] Why would BTS even need noise marketing? I'm 30 years old and became a fan after seeing their dance videos on YouTube. And I'm pretty sure EXO's fanclub has 150,000 members while BTS has over 300,000. Are EXO fans purposely trying to write this off as noise marketing?
9. [+20, -2] I'm so glad. Especially in a country where gun possession is legal, death threats should not be taken lightly.
10. [+16, -3] That Jimin kid must've been so scared on stage. I'm amazed he even went through with it ㅋ I'd be so scared of bullets at all times.