Article: [Exclusive] Won Bin to make big screen comeback for the first time in 7 years with 'Prison'
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+688, -72] What a bi~~~~~~~~~~g decision he's made for himself. I'm guessing his next movie will be out in his late forties.
2. [+602, -21] Please stop wasting your face and start picking up more work
3. [+430, -22] Oh finally ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's been so long, I can't wait. It's been seven years since 'The Man From Nowhere'... even Kim Saeron has grown up so much since then ㅋㅋ
4. [+46, -6] He's only shooting this movie so he can get more CF deals
5. [+44, -3] I wonder what took him seven years to pick up a scenario for...
6. [+30, -10] I'm happy to hear but also wary of how long his hiatus will be after this movie... I'm going to guess another 10 years ㅋㅋ
7. [+24, -2] Must be nice to have to work a few months and take seven years off
8. [+18, -7] He's probably only picking up a movie now that he's not getting any more CF deals. I don't know why anyone supports him... he's an actor who doesn't do his job ㅋㅋ
Article: Won Bin reps, "He's been in discussion for 'Still Life' since last year, it's not yet confirmed"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+178, -6] Let's just give up. Won Bin doesn't seem to want to act anymore, why force someone to do a job they don't want to do?
2. [+145, -11] All he ever does is discuss ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ just give it up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+67, -5] Jung Woo Sung, Kang Dong Won, Go Soo... Jang Dong Gun and Won Bin need to learn from them
4. [+19, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ At this point, it's pretty much obvious that he doesn't want to act anymore. I don't even remember any of his past works anymore other than 'The Man From Nowhere' and 'Autumn In My Heart'
5. [+16, -2] He sure has no problem picking up CF deals and yet he's taking seven years to look over movie roles... what a joke. Even a worldwide top star like Tom Cruise shoots 1-2 movies a year. Won Bin's nothing compared to him, who does he think he is?
6. [+11, -1] Look at Lee Young Ae... she relied on her 'Dae Jang Geum' fame for so long before finally taking up a drama and look at how much of a flop it is. Won Bin could end up like her if he ends up choosing a flop movie and then he'll lose all his CF deals. He can continue acting like he's an actor by putting out these "in discussion" articles while taking up more CFs. He has no passion for acting, let's admit that. There's no reason to criticize him for choosing to live the easy life too.
7. [+10, -0] Yeah, I knew it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+9, -0] Whatever ㅋㅋ we have other actors who work hard at their jobs to support instead -_- ㅋ